If you’ve forgotten your Hotmail Email Password and don’t have any knowledge on how to reset it, then you’ve come to the right place.
Here, we’ll be discussing on how to reset your Outlook Sign in Password in easy detailed steps.
But before we begin, let us talk about the Hotmail.
As we all know that, we need to create a strong and secure password in order to keep our account safe from hacking. So, most of the users tend to choose the strongest password they ever know and then forget it after a few months.
Therefore, to overcome these circumstances, it is better to have a two steps verification enabled on your account to secure it and choose your password accordingly.
Reset Hotmail password
Unlike in other email services, it is much hard and time-consuming on Hotmail to reset your password. Here are the steps explained in detail:
- First of, go to the login page of Hotmail and enter your email address and click on next.
- Now click on the link that says “Forgotten my password“.
- Now you’ve 3 options to choose from. In this case, choose the first one i.e. “I’ve forgotten my password“
- Here, enter your email address of which you want to reset the password followed by the captcha image.
- Now begins the verification process. Here, choose the method of verification i.e. via Mobile, alternate email address or none of those.
- Once the verification is complete you can choose the new password.
So these are the steps involved if you’ve forgotten your password. If you’ve any queries regarding this topic or any step(s) that you’ve not understood clearly, feel free to contact us.