If you’re into Online Dating then Badoo is not a new word for you guys. Badoo is one of the best online dating sites with millions of users and available in 190 countries with 47 different languages.
More that Online Dating sites, it’s self-description is Social Discovery Platform where users create an account for free, uploads photos, make friends and chats with them. Here, in this site, users can unlock another precious service by upgrading their account. And by the precious facility, you can browse invisibly, see who likes the users and many more. Basically, you’ll become incognito once you upgrade your account.
Moving on, let us discuss how to sign in to Badoo?
Signing in to Badoo is pretty interesting as it provides a lot of options for login. For example, you can login to Badoo via your Facebook account as well as MSN, Yandex, Mail.ru, Vkontakte etc. Let us learn in more detail:
- First of all, go to badoo.com.
- Now in the homepage, from the upper right corner, click on “Sign in” button.
- Enter your email address and password in the appropriate field.
- Click on “Sign me in” button to get started.
Note: you can check “Remember me” option if you want the device to remember your login details for the future. By checking this option you won’t need to enter your email and password each and every time you access this site (until and unless the cookies are deleted). But remember, if you are using the public device, it is highly recommended to uncheck this option.
Alternative Badoo sign in options:
You can sign in to Badoo in 6 ways.
- First off, go to badoo.com
- Now in the homepage, from the left-hand side, you’ll see the button that says “Sign in via Facebook“. Click on it if you wish to Facebook as your login gateway.
- But, if you don’t want to use Facebook and use other platforms available instead, then click on “other sign in option” from the same page.
- Now, you’ll get the other 5 options; namely, MSN, Yandex, mail.ru, Odnoklassniki, and Vkontakte.
- Choose any one from these and sign in to it.
Badoo sign up
Here in Badoo, new users usually get confused as there are no link or button that says sign up. So, in order to create an account in this dating site, all you need to do is:
- From the homepage of Badoo, on the right-hand side, choose whether you’re male or female.
- Now, provide the main reason you’re here for from these 3 options; Chat, make new Friends and Date.
- Finally, enter your name, date of birth, email address or mobile number and location or address.
- After you’re done doing these, click on “Sign Up“.
- It is highly recommended to use alternative sign-in method as it will be quick and secure too. As you won’t have a separate password for the dating site.
- Many users don’t use the alternative sign-in a method even if they want to in a doubt that it will post on their behalf. So, let me clear you one thing, until and unless you grant them permission, they won’t post anything on your wall.
Forgot login password
This is the common issue nowadays as it is required to have a strong and secure password. And in order to make a password strong, users tend to mix a lot of symbols, upper cases, and numbers and ends up forgetting the password. So, here is the detail process on how to reset the password.
- In the homepage of Badoo, click on sign in.
- Now, click on “Forgot your password” link.
- Enter your mobile number or email address.
- You’ll get a verification code.
- Enter that code and choose your new password.