Tinder is no small name in the Online Dating world. If you are interested in dating online then you’ve probably heard this name tinder before. As this site or let say the app has a unique feature that is swipe right for interested and left for not interested, it has become a sensational hit. This dating site was available just in an app and you can’t use it in desktop (however they had an official website that only allows you to download the app on your device directly). But now, tinder login is finally available in desktop.
Which means you can easily create an account on this dating site without downloading a tinder app on your phone.
here we’ll be discussing on how to login to tinder via desktop only.
You can login to tinder in 2 ways i.e. via Facebook or mobile number. Choose any one of these which you feel comfortable with. And if you might be thinking that if I log in via Facebook then it will post on my wall, well no. These things do not happen until you allow them to do. So, chill.
So, here’s the exact process to follow:
- First of all, go to the official website of tinder i.e www.tinder.com
- Now, from the right corner of the screen, click on “Login” button. A popup will appear.
- Now you have two options. whether you login in via Facebook or use your mobile number for login. You can choose any one of these.
- If you choose Facebook, a popup will appear. Here, enter your Facebook username and password and click on “Login”. Grant the permission to use your photos in your profile and that’s it. Your tinder account is now created.
- If you choose to login via mobile number, choose accordingly. Select your country code first then enter your mobile number. Now the tinder will send the confirmation code on your provided mobile number as a text. Enter that code for the verification. That’s all you need to do.
So, these are the two ways you can get logged in to tinder via a desktop website. The best thing about this is unlike other websites, there won’t be the fear of forgetting your login password as you won’t be having any passwords.
However, the login process takes a few minutes as you need to enter your mobile number and the verification code each and every time you login to tinder via desktop version.
Tinder Sign up
Creating a tinder account via desktop is as same as you do for login. All the process is same besides you need to fill in some registration form that includes your name, DOB, Gender etc. So, here’s the exact process in much detail:
- Go to the official site of tinder desktop.
- click on “Sign up Online” button
- Choose whether you wish to sign up via Facebook or use your mobile number instead. The further process is the same as described above.
- Now as you’ve been verified, you need to fill up a registration form that includes your full name, Gender, email address, DOB and choose your password. Alongside, you need to upload your picture. There’s no compulsion that you need to upload your close up image like some other online dating site.
- Once you’re done, click on continue and your tinder online account is created.
Note: Most of the time location is not enabled in the desktop browser to prevent spam. Therefore, you need to allow the browser to enable the location.
If you don’t allow it, you won’t be able to use Tinder. As tinder is all about finding a user nearby your place. Hence, you need to enable the location.
If you’re confused on how to enable your location in Desktop Browser, here’s a simple guide:
Chrome: At the top right, click on 3 dots> Settings> Advanced>Privacy and Security>Content Settings> Locations. Enable it here.
Firefox: visit tinder.com, from the left-hand side of address bar click on information sign> permission> enable Location.
there comes a time when you are in a serious relationship and don’t want to seek for a new partner anymore. So, in such case, using tinder might be a bad idea and can cause a serious misunderstanding between two partners. Therefore, deleting a tinder account might be the best conclusion. But how to do it? here’s what you need to do to delete tinder account:
- Login to your account.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click on “My Profile”.
- Scroll down to the bottom, click on “Delete Account“.
- Same steps are involved for log out from tinder as well.
How to Tinder?
Tinder being a popular name in the online dating world, it may be hard to use or understand to all the users. So, here are some quick guides on how to tinder.
- Tinder basically functions with your location. Which means, it tracks your location and shows the results around the provided diameter. You can easily change the radius diameter from your profile section. Therefore, enable your location on your mobile phone or your desktop to get started with tinder.
- The best thing about the tinder is, you’re shown photos of other users one at a time. Now all you need to do is swipe right if you want to hook up with that person or swipe left if you don’t. And once the person that you swiped right also did the same to your profile, then its a Match. Now you guys can chat, message and hangout. Remember, you cannot start a chat with random users on tinder. Both the party has to swipe right or like each other to start a conversation.
- If you’re using it from the Desktop site, you can change the
- Upload your photo(s) so that the other users get to know you better.
So these are the basic things you need to learn before using tinder. Furthermore, you can check out the website for the additional learning. But still, if you have any doubt or any queries regarding the above topic, feel free to contact us. Till then, Happy Tindering!!