Twoo Login, an online dating site which was launched in 2011 and one of the fastest growing social network service. This is a platform to meet and explore new people where the users can chat, share photos and videos, search, add people and play games. It’s the best place to make a connection and finding a perfect match (soul mate). This Online Dating Site has millions of active users from worldwide which is available in 38 different languages and it’s free to Sign up (However they have an upgraded version that needs a monthly payment). This service can be access from both desktop through its website and phone via Twoo app too (available in Android and IOS phone).
Twoo Sign up – How to create an account?
For Desktop Users
- Open Twoo.com on your web browser.
- You’ll see two options for sign up i.e. “Sign up with Facebook” and “Sign up with Email”. Go with either once you’re comfortable with.
- Click on “Sign up with Facebook”.
- Facebook login page will pop-out where you need to login to your Facebook account first. With this, Twoo will receive all the required information from your social media profile. Both accounts will get synced and your account is created within a minute.
- For sign up from email, just fill all the empty information boxes as shown in the image above.
- Enter your name, gender, date of birth, location, email address, and password.
- Click on “Sign up”.
- You will get a confirmation mail for verification. Open it and get verified your email account. Now your dating account is ready.
For Mobile App User
- Twoo app is available in Play Store and App Store for free. Download and install it (I’ve included a download link for both platforms at the bottom of this post).
- Tap on “Sign up” button.
- Two options are available. “Sign up with Facebook” or “Sign up with Email”. As shown in the image above
- Tap on “Sign up with Facebook” and your Facebook app will open where you must get signed in. All your required details will be extracted by Twoo for creating your profile and your account is created.
- For email sign up, tap on “Sign up with Email”.
- Enter one active email address and password.
- Tap on “Sign up” and after that, you will be asked to complete your profile info i.e. name, date of birth and location.
- After completing this process you will get confirmation mail for verification.
- Once you verify it, your Twoo account is created.
Note: To have a Twoo account one must be 18yrs or above.
Recommended: Tinder Desktop Login
Twoo Login Process
For Desktop User
- Go to the official site i.e. twoo.com on your web browser.
- Click on “Login” button which is upper right side of the screen.
- Click on “Login with Facebook” and Facebook login page will pop-out. First, get signed in to your Facebook account and your Twoo account will automatically get logged in.
- For login through email, enter your email address and password.
- Enter for Login.
For Mobile App User
- Open Twoo app and tap on “Login”.
- Same as Desktop version, tap on from which you want to get login.
- Tap on “Log in with Facebook” and you will be asked to login to your Fb account.
- Type your email address and password for “Login with Email” and tap on “Log in”.
Forget Twoo Login Password?
It’s common that people often forget their login password. That’s not a big deal as you can easily recover or reset your password in a minute. Here’s what you have to do if you forget your Twoo password.
- In sign in page, you will see “Forgot your password” just below the LOG IN. Click on it.
- Enter your email address from which you signed up and click on “Get a new password”.
- Go to your email account and open the mail sent by Twoo for creating new password. Follow the instruction given and you will have the new password.
Tips: Always keep your password which is easy for you to memorize it.